Orijin

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Arms Deal: Nuhu Ribadu has denied the allegations of him receiving money from Dasuki


The Pioneer Chairman of the EFCC, Nuhu Ribadu, has shut down every claim that he collected money from the office of embattled former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki. He claims that he doesn’t have any involvement with Dasuki and the “Arms Deal” case. In a statement which was released by him yesterday on the 12th of January, he claimed that while he was in office, he never met or had any dealings with Dasuki. He said he never had any dealing whatsoever with Dasuki and he never took any money that wasmean for the “Arms Deal”.

This is the statement of former EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu:

“My attention has been drawn to insinuations in certain quarters of my purported repayment of some monies I was allegedly given by the former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd).
For the record, let me categorically state that I had nothing to do with the former NSA while he was in office. I cannot remember meeting him at any time while he held sway. It is therefore shocking for me to be accused of receiving something from someone I never had any relationship with, not to talk of refunding money he gave me. Let me reiterate that I did not receive any money at any time from the ex-NSA, either directly or through a proxy. There is therefore no reason for me to make any refund.”
This Dasuki’s “Arms Deal” case will definitely open some cans of worms and some people will definitely be exposed.


No comments:

Post a Comment