Orijin

Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University girls’ hostel was gutted by fire



Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi girls’ hostel was engulfed by fire. The students had a serious battle with fire.
According to PUNCH Metro, the incident happened around 9pm in room 18 of Bethel Hostel, and it damaged the properties of the students occupying the hostel.
It took the fire fighters 2 hours to put out the inferno.
It was said that a high voltage was the reason for the rather unfortunate incident, when there was a switch from the school’s power generator to the public electricity system.
 We are so thankful that no one die in the incident.