Orijin

Friday 16 January 2015

Jordin Sparks has returned the BMW gift Jason Derulo gave to her and told him to get his shit


The “How Bout Now” singer, who was dumped by Derulo over the phone almost five months ago, revealed to Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club on Thursday, Jan. 15, that she returned the car he gifted her with and told him to come get all his stuff from her house.

"I haven't spoken to him since everything went down," Sparks said on Thursday's show. “[After we last talked] he helped me with my bag to the car, he kissed me, and he told me he loved me...then didn't call! I'm like, 'We need to talk about this and move past it.' He wasn't responding and I was like, 'Okay,’ so then, I just stopped and I was like, 'You need to come get your s--t.' So he got all of his stuff out of my house."



No comments:

Post a Comment