Orijin

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Annie Idibia releases statement regarding those photos of 2face & Pero


Annie has reacted. Her statement below.

I am aware of the photo's circulating the internet with my husband and Pero Adeniyi. I want to state officially that I was not in that space at that time and therefore there was no confrontation between myself and Pero Adeniyi.
Pero Adeniyi and this momentary indiscretion poses no threat whatsoever to my relationship with my husband. Continue...
As a matter of fact for all of our children's' sake, I do encourage cordial relationships with parties involved.
This year, my focus is solely on God, Family and my Career which doesn't give me the luxury of paying attention to any distractions.
I thank you for your respect in this matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment