Orijin

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Gabrielle Union reveals why she asked for pre-nup as she stuns in new photos




In an interview with YAHOO Style the actress talked about her marriage to Dwyane Wade, and why she asked him to sign a pre-nup.

"For women in Hollywood, when they’re coupling, everything is about the brand. Everything is about latching on to a rising star, so you can kick your heels up. That’s never been my story, ever. I make sure to let people know all of the hard work that’s gone into my career. I want people to know the work that it took to get through UCLA, that I had student loans and worked. I was eating Top Ramen and lived well below my means. Now that it’s time to get married to a man who happens to play basketball and has done well for himself, I want to make it clear that I have in no way hitched my wagon to his star. I have my own wagon and star.”



Photo & News Credit: Yahoo Style

No comments:

Post a Comment