Orijin

Friday 23 January 2015

Nigerian football star Asisat Oshoala has signed to Liverpool FC




20 year old current African Female Footballer of the year Asisat Oshoala this afternoon Jan. 23rd signed on to Liverpool Ladies football club. Asisat is the first African to be signed on the club.

A delighted Asisat had this to say about the new deal...

“Since I began my football career I have always dreamt of being a professional footballer so to be able to join the reigning Women’s Super League champions is absolutely fantastic. Liverpool Ladies are a massive Club who have some fantastic players who I believe can help to develop my game to the next level." she said. Congratulations Asisat. More power to your elbow. Hope you have an outstanding career at Liverpool FC.


No comments:

Post a Comment