Orijin

Monday 12 January 2015

I find in Toyin Lawani qualities I don't find in any other woman - Lordtrigg gushes

Toyin Lawani's baby daddy Kessington Womadi aka Lord Triggs says despite their 10-year age difference, he loves his woman and that his parents support his relationship with the celebrity stylist

"It is what it is. It is the bond between us and not just the age. Me being younger and her being older, it is about what we feel about each other. She has some qualities that one can hardly find in other ladies. She has a great personality. She is beautiful, loving, very caring" he told City People magazine.
"So far its going on well. We have never had problems and I don't foresee that in the future. She is what I want. I don't get bothered about what people think or say. I really don't care. It's their opinion. I am a different person so I do my things differently. This is what makes me happy, being with her makes me happy so I am cool"he said
"My parents support me in whatever I want to do. Once I am okay with anything, they are also fine with it" he said


No comments:

Post a Comment