Orijin

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Gabrielle Union reveals her surprising secrets to looking and feeling great


At 42-years-young, the Hollywood star isn't afraid to post makeup-free selfies and wow all of her Instagram followers at the same time.
While stopping by E! News to promote the second season of Being Mary Jane, we had to ask the BET star what are her secrets to looking so fabulous. Her answers may surprise you.
"I don't abuse my body. I drink a gallon of water a day. I use Neutrogena," she shared with E! News. "A lot of it is really mind over matter and eliminating a lot of the BS and learning to say no."
Yes, it's really that simple.
"I swear to God," Union explained. "The second I learned how to say no, I felt that was the best anti-aging I could do for myself."
It also doesn't hurt that she's a newlywed to NBA superstar Dwyane Wade. After getting married in a beautiful ceremony in Miami last August, Union is settling in as a married wife and she's happier than ever.
"We're very protective of each other and it's a good time," she gushed. "It's a good time at the Wade household. We're at our house now, finally."
While her home base may be in Miami, Union is hard at work balancing family time and work time.
In addition to Being Mary Jane returning to BET Feb. 3, Union is gearing up for her latest TV movie that gives her the title of executive producer for the very first time.
"It feels good to provide great content for my friends and employ my friends," she shared about With This Ring premiering Jan. 24 on Lifetime. "It's just great to put talented people to work. I finally feel like a boss b." You go, girl!

News Credit: E!News

No comments:

Post a Comment