Orijin

Thursday 16 April 2015

NFL figures on Twitter have varying reactions to Aaron Hernandez verdict




When the news came down that former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was found guilty of first-degree murder, there was plenty of reaction from the NFL world.



Speechless.

Oh God

IM CONFUSED ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM THESE DAYS !!!
I'll get back on tmrw when yall done fake caring

Aaron Hernandez is trying to hold it together right now. It's gone hurt when he goes back to his cell. I know the feeling.
I seen and did time with lots of lifers and I also seen ppl victimized by it.... It hurts to be honest.
Not agreeing or judging Aaron... Just sad that all of this exists.
This motivates me to continue to help these kids shed old mentalities. It's often hard to do but necessary.
Sad to see some one like Hernandez throw his talent away like this but the sad truth is there are a lot of talented people who get caught up
Surround yourself with positive people who make you better
I've so many Aaron Hernandez is my own community leave that street life alone seek God and watch your life prosper
I just can't wrap my head around this. For the first time, it's real. That's not the kid I knew. I just can't understand it...
He was found guilty, and should do the time. But man... That's not the guy I knew. How could that happen. WHY did that happen.
My heart and prayers go out to the Odin Lloyds family. As blown away by this as I am, the focus and respect should be paid to them.

Where Aaron Hernandez will spend the rest of his life top left. Gillette Stadium bottom right.



No comments:

Post a Comment