Orijin

Thursday 2 April 2015

Doctor tells Kim K if she has another baby she will have to remove her uterus




Kim Kardashian got a shocking news from her fertility doctor - that she will need to have her uterus removed if she has another baby. In a preview clip from an upcoming episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim told the camera;
"I’m trying to get a hold of Kanye, because I just came from my fertility doctor and they need me to go into surgery to clear out something in my uterus,” she told the cameras.
She later gets hold of Kanye and shares the shocking news with hi.
Read what she told Kanye West
"When you have your baby, this will be your last one, because the problem is your placenta grew on your uterus, so when you have another baby, your placenta will go right to that hole and then we’ll have a team of doctors waiting right there, to remove your uterus and put you into emergency surgery right there because you can’t bleed too much,” Kim tells her husband.

Kim later told the camera that the news left her in tears because it was “a little too much” after the revealed all the worst case scenarios: “I was crying” she said

No comments:

Post a Comment