Orijin

Thursday 16 April 2015

Louis C.K. reveals he recently apologized to Sarah Palin for those infamous profane tweets



The Louie star revealed today on The Howard Stern Show that he recently apologized to Sarah Palin in person for some profane tweets he wrote about her after knocking a few back on a flight he took in 2010—and he admits that was totally out of character for him!
The apology, that is, not the rough tweets.
"Something came over me emotionally, and I said, 'Well, I owe you an apology,'" C.K. recalled running into the politician turned author and TV pundit at the Saturday Night Live 40th Anniversary Special taping. "I've never in a million years apologized for anything I've said."
And apparently this was a one-time thing.
"F--k anyone else who is offended. I don't give a s--t," he added.
So what did Palin have to say to the guy who once called her a ''f--king jackoff c--tface jazzy wondergirl"?
C.K. claimed that, once reminded/informed that he had once said nasty things about her, she jokingly fired back, "'Well, you're a vile person.'"
Or she wasn't joking, but either way!
Talking about the tweets two years after the fact, C.K. acknowledged on Today in 2012, "It's caused me some problems that I wrote s--t about her."
"But I also...why not, man? I mean, what is she? She's just a person. I don't think she's some sacred person."
Moreover, he added, "It still makes me laugh a little bit, the stuff that I wrote, when I think about it. I thought it was well-written."
Do not fear the fate of his masterpiece: Like so many other written barbs that found their way online, his rant has been fossilized (aka screengrabbed) for posterity.

No comments:

Post a Comment