Orijin

Thursday 16 April 2015

American Model Amber Rose denies joining 'Fashion Police'



Amber Rose is one of those rumored to be joining the top class E! Show, Fashion Police this fall after Kelly Osbourne and Kathy Griffin quit. But is the former stripper ready to sail on board?
In response to the rumors of being part of the show later in September, the fashion-forward star told Kandi Burruss' Kandi Koated Night show on April 15 that unfortunately, that's not true.
''No that is not true. No-one has reached out to me. Who am I to critique anyone?'' Adding: ''It's not my type of show. I need to do what I'm comfortable with.''
Speaking about being 'comfortable', Wiz Khalifa's ex wife revealed her pole dancing for money past is one thing she had a blast with and has no regrets whatsoever.
The 31-year-old star smiled broadly as she recollected her past saying: ''Best time of my life. It was so much fun.'' Adding that: ''Listen, I don't have any sob stories about me dancing - I had the time of my life.''
Now that she's stopped stripping for cash, Amber is a full-time mom to two-year-old son Sebastian and just released her book titled: 'How To Be A Bad Bitch' where she talks about her past life and advises younger girls on how to make better choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment