Orijin

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Ariana Grande and Big Sean have split but claims they will remain friends



Big Sean and Ariana Grande have called it quits after nearly nine months of dating.
The two released the following joint statement Monday morning: "They both care deeply for each other and remain close friends. We kindly ask that the media respect their wish for privacy regarding this personal matter at this time."
Earlier this year, the rapper gushed about his former leading lady during a visit to On Air with Ryan Seacrest, saying, "That Ariana is very, very special. She's very special to me."
"Everything she has going on is good with her, everything I have going on is good with me, everything between me and her is good, and I'm just going to leave it at that."

No comments:

Post a Comment