Orijin

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Girl pays Pastor N4m to marry her




According to Saturday Sun, Pastor Abel Benard Aniude fraudulently collected N4m from Ojiaku Chiamaka and promised to marry her.
In an interview with Saturday Sun, Pastor Aniude explains saying: I am an Assistant Pastor with Triumphant Kings Assembly. I have been in ministry for five years now. I am jobless. I met Chiamaka on facebook in December, 2013. I promised to marry her. Then, she started sending money to my bank account in Enugu. I visited her at Ibadan twice and collected the sum of N1million from her. I have to send my wife away with my two kids from my house to Aba. When I told my wife that I wanted to marry a second wife but she refused, that prompted me to send her packing. I used part of the money Chiamaka was sending to buy a car and built a bungalow in my village at Nochele Ndeaboli in Aliri Local Government Area, Enugu State. I deceived her that I wanted to marry her on Christmas day, December 25, 2014. I also lied to her that I had a motor accident. I rescheduled it for February 14, 2015. I lied to her again that armed robbers attacked me. I rescheduled it for Easter period, April 4, 2015 before the police anti-kidnappers squad arrested my wife, my Pastor Sam Ezenagu before I was arrested."
The 25 years old lady he duped, claims she has given him more than N4m.
The pastor was arrested by police detectives on April 13 at No 42 Odudukoko street, Gariki Awku-nanaw, Enugu State.
Mr. Mohammed Adamu, the state Commissioner of Police confirmed the arrest to Saturday Sun, adding  that the Pastor and his younger brother, Tobias Aniude use facebook to promise innocent women marriage and eventually dupe them.

No comments:

Post a Comment