Orijin

Friday 18 July 2014

Wow!!! Popular Rapper Ja Rule Is Now A Born Again Christian



The rapper had change of heart during his film promotion at a church. 
The 38-year-old famous rapper in an interview revealed that he and his wife are now born again Christians.
Born Jeffery Atkins, the rapper who was released last year from prison after serving time for tax evasion, was on a church tour in promotion of his film "I'm in Love with a Church Girl," at the Hillsong Church in New York city when he gave his life to Christ.
"Then the pastor comes out, Carl Lentz ... tatted up. When I saw him, he had some (Jordans) on, jeans, a T-shirt. He came out and he started preaching, and I felt like he was talking to me," Atkins said.
"I got saved at that church, me and my wife. We went up on stage, we got saved and it just gave me a good feeling."

No comments:

Post a Comment