Orijin

Friday 4 July 2014

Did Jay-Z really cheat with Mya?











Mya is staunchly denying rumors that she's Jay Z's mistress amid speculation that Beyoncé's hubby cheated on her.
Earlier today, the Internet was ablaze with reports that Jay had been having a long-term affair with Mya. But as quickly as the rumors spread, the 34-year-old singer took to Instagram to swiftly put out the flames.
In response to a user asking Mya if she was Jay's mistress, Mya wrote, "Never did, never was, never will. Illegitimate, thirsty sources with no facts and that's the ‘media' for you-especially today. I play second to no one, pay my own bills, have my own label, own Management Company, rely on God only and respect myself & marriage too much for nonsense."
I feel there’s something skeptical about all these stories. People are wondering whether that is the reason why Solange was fighting Jay-Z in the elevator. I think the incident in the elevator and the rumors of Jay-Z cheating are linked.


No comments:

Post a Comment