Orijin

Tuesday 3 February 2015

See what fans and her ex Safaree Samuels had to say about Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill


Meek Mill dating Nicki Minaj is the greatest W for Philly since the 08' World Series.

Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj look cool together

Meek Mill came home from prison to Nicki Minaj. Maybe I need to get arrested man

What my baby nicki minaj doin wit Meek Mill tho

ITS ABOUT TIME YALL CAME OUT @NICKIMINAJ

Ok. I approve. Not that it matters or anything, but y'all won me over. @NICKIMINAJ @MeekMill

The picture of nicki minaj & meek mill haven't been on IG no longer than 10mins and my whole TL is posting it back to back




During a recent interview, Minaj's ex Safaree Samuels opened up about life with the Barbz leader. When asked about all the dating rumors surrounding the former American Idol judge and Mill, Safaree didn't hold back.
"If that's who she decides to move on with, it is what it is," he shared with Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club radio show. "I'm not mad, I'm not bitter because if I wanted to make it work, I could've made it work."
He added, "He don't owe me nothing. He's not the childhood friend I grew up with."
So, is Minaj still single and ready to mingle or has she already met her boyfriend? Stay tuned ladies and gentlemen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment