Orijin

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Jordin Sparks disses ex Jason Derulo in new song, How Bout Now

Jordin Sparks, 24, was “heartbroken” after her painful split from Jason Derulo, 25, in September, but how ’bout now? Jordin perfectly sums up how the breakup tables have turned with these fiery lyrics: “I'm up right now, and you suck right now” — ouch!

Jordin Sparks’ Jason Derulo Diss: ‘How Bout Now (Remix)’ Lyrics Slam Ex

Jordin doesn't hold anything back in her new diss song, which seems to be aimed straight at her ex-boyfriend of three years!
You can take a listen for yourself below but here are some highlights from the lyrics:
“Feeling like I have to get all of this off my chest / I know you are sitting there thinking ‘What is she going to do next?'”
“Remember I deleted all my other guys’ numbers out my phone for ya? / Remember when you broke your neck and I had to wash your back for ya? You probably don’t remember half of the s**t that I did for ya.”


No comments:

Post a Comment