Orijin

Monday 8 February 2016

Wetherspoons pub evacuated after RAT runs up man's trouser leg and grabs his chip

Shocked Reece Coombs was tucking into his meal at his loval Wetherspoons with partner Lucy Wrenn when he claimed the rodent struck.
Staff immediately cleared everyone out of the Albany Palace in Trowbridge, Wiltshire and closed it for half an hour.
A spokesman said they then called in pest controllers who found TWO rats in the pub.
Mechanic Reece Coombs, 22, said he tucking into a burger and chips with his girlfriend Lucy Wrenn when the 'sewer-sized rat' ran up his leg.
He said: "I was out for a meal with the missus.
"We were sat there having a conversation and a rat ran up and took my chip out of my hand.
"It ran up my knee with some speed - it felt like somebody had kicked me.
“I thought: 'that rat has some serious confidence'. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
"I told a member of staff and there was panic and we were all told to leave.
"I was shocked to hear they opened up after.
"It's not what you expect in a restaurant."
Lucy, 21, a nursery worker, added: "It was really quick and took Reece by surprise.
"I would say the rat was just short of a pint glass - it was really big.
"It then scuttled along the dance floor and was on the other side of the pub.


No comments:

Post a Comment