Orijin

Thursday 12 November 2015

Nurse Pauline Cafferkey beats ebola twice

A British nurse who was struck down with Ebola after treating victims of the disease in Africa has now recovered from her second bout of the disease.
In a statement, the Royal Free Hospital in London said Pauline Cafferkey had made a "full recovery", is no longer infectious, and has been transferred to Glasgow's Queen Elizabeth University Hospital.
In a statement, Ms Cafferkey said she is "forever thankful for the amazing care I have received at the Royal Free Hospital".
She added: "For a second time staff across many departments of the hospital have worked incredibly hard to help me recover and I will always be grateful to them and the NHS.
"I am looking forward to returning to Scotland and to seeing my family and friends again." It is a miracle indeed. This is to show that God still wants her on planet earth. It is imaginable that someone can beat this kind of deadly disease twice.
To all those that died in the fight for Ebola I say your work lives on. Dr. Adadevoh your work lives on.


No comments:

Post a Comment