According to reports, Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan, has promised to track down the perpetrators of the bomb blasts. The blast killed more than 100 people at the central mosque in the city of Kano.
Jonathan said his government will “continue to take every step to put an end to the reprehensible acts of all groups and persons involved in acts of terrorism.”
According to , more than 102 people were killed in the bomb explosions at the central mosque in Kano, said a hospital worker.
African residents reached out to social media in order to have their voice’s heard regarding the fatal bomb blast.
My Hearts Goes Out To The Kano Bomb Blast Victims!!.I Pray God Will Fight Your Battle
— Merife Chijiuba (@MerifeJubaic)
Wife Of The Vice President Amina Sambo Loses Relation In Kano Bomb Blast Wife of Vice President Namadi Sambo,…
— Nonso Iwedinobi (@Nonso_iwedinobi)
“ ”: These shoes left their owners in a rubble. R.I.P to kano bomb blast victims. Teary eye.
— AOM_SoOfix® (@femi_jnr)
Life is to be respected
— Huzaifhy™ (@el_huzaif)
: & paid a sympathy visit to today over the Friday
— Onilemarun kareem (@Onile050)
I still don’t understand WHY? Why the massacred of innocent worshippers inside the most peaceful place..
— Mr_Lamco (@SadamLamco)
May Almighty God safe us calamity of this world and the hereafter….RIP to the victims of
— Binsheikh (@nys4khad)
The Kano Central Mosque had been closed down for the first time in its 400 year old history. Very sad!!!
— Mustapha Smart (@mustaphahodio)
Kano People have done well in assisting those affected by the , tremendous donors giving blood, medicine and food. Thanks!
— F•K || Faisal Kano (@IsmaAbdulF)
Many innocent lives were lost, many wives were rendered widows, many children were orphaned, we pray for divine intervention..
— Misbahu Ahmad (@M_Garko)