Orijin

Monday 29 December 2014

Lagos State DPO Nwaoha Uzoma dies on Christmas day

Nwaoha Uzoma was the DPO of Ijede Police Station. He was transferred from Anthony Village Police Station to Ijede Police Station. While he was at Anthony Village he was also the DPO there. His colleagues said he just walked into his office that faithful day and slumped to death. He was a very jovial and friendly person because I can attest to that. I knew him when he was the DPO of Anthony Village Police Station because I live and work in Anthony Village. He greets me when I greet him. He doesn’t behave like other policemen who believe when they are in their uniform they are the almighty. He even chats with everybody and doesn’t show pride like other police officers. He smiles every time like nothing bother him. People who live around the police station can attest that he is a nice person. I wish that other people in the force can be like him. May his gentle soul rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment