Orijin

Friday 5 September 2014

Banky W Addresses Dating Rumors, Denies Dating Hot Ghanaian Model, Andrea Giaccaglia


EME boss and business mogul, Banky W recently denied dating Ghanaian-Italian model, Andrea Giaccaglia on national tv. On an episode of Rubbin’ Minds hosted by Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, the sultry R&B singer said ‘No, I’m not’ when he was asked if he was getting hot and steamy with the hot model. Speaking on the rumoured affair, Banky said ‘I struggle when people ask me these kind of questions and the reason is more for the people…This is my life, I’m up for public discussions, but it’s really not fair on people who didn’t ask for that. That being said, she is a really amazing person, and we are very good friends as you know, and that’s all. That’s all I am going to say.’

No comments:

Post a Comment