Orijin

Tuesday 30 September 2014

President Obasanjo Returns To School, Set To Study Masters In Christian Theology

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo is not letting age stop him from achieving his dreams. 77 years old OBJ is going back to school. Yeah that's right.
He is going back to school for a Master's Degree in Christian Theology. On the September 30th he will formally enroll as a Graduate Student of the National Open University of Nigerian in Lagos.
OBJ told Premium Times “I am going back to school because I have to have something to aspire to in every endeavor of life. I am always aspired to do something new in my farm. I do it in my writing. I do that in my international activities. I do it in improvement of academic work, which helps to sharpen my brain and strengthen my faith.
He said Open University is flexible enough and he will definitely be able to cope with school and international engagements. He says during his Post Graduate he was busy and he copied fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment