Orijin

Friday 12 December 2014

Jordin Sparks reveals why she slammed her ex Jason Derulo in new song

When Jordin Sparks recently released a sample of a new song that slams her ex Jason Derulo, it wasn't part of some sort of master plan for revenge.
 "I was nervous to put it out there because no one had ever heard me like this before."
That's certainly true!
In the track, a remix of Drake's "How Bout Now," Sparks, 24, trashes Derulo, 25, for letting fame go to his head.
"Feeling like I have to get all of this off my chest," she sings. "I know you are sitting there thinking ‘What is she going to do next?'/ Remember I deleted all my other guys' numbers out my phone for ya?/ Remember when you broke your neck and I had to wash your back for ya?/ You probably don't remember half of the s--t that I did for ya."
She also sings, "You really f--ked with me way back when, but how about now?/ 'Cause I'm up right now and you suck right now."
The track will be included on her upcoming new album, Right Here, Right Now.  "Every day was different and every day something new came out [during writing and recording sessions], and that day I was having one of those days where I was like, 'I'm just going to do it and I want my fans to hear this side of me. They need to hear it.'…My fans wanted to hear something but at the same time it wasn't really planned and I just went into the studio and whatever came out, came out."
For the record, Sparks says she has not heard from Derulo since releasing the track about two weeks ago.
And we're happy to report that Sparks sounds like she's definitely moved on from the breakup.


No comments:

Post a Comment