Orijin

Wednesday 3 December 2014

'I developed really early, I prayed my boobs would stop growing': Kim Kardashian reveals her former battle with body confidence as she graces Elle magazine

She is seen as one of the most body confident stars in the world of showbiz.
But Kim Kardashian has revealed that she didn't always feel happy about her shapely figure in her new interview with Elle UK.
Speaking as part of the poster girl for their Confidence issue, Kim admitted: ‘When I was 13 my father (Robert Kardashian) wrote me a letter. I was unhappy with my body- I developed really early.’
She added: ‘Every night I would sit in the bath and cry, I prayed my boobs would stop growing. He told me I had a body not many girls have, that later it would lead to attention from men, but that the most important thing was that I was a wonderful girl and I had to understand my self-worth.’
Her father’s wise words might have helped learnt to love her figure but the process still took some time.
The mother-of-one said: ‘It’s taken me a long time to be happy with my body and for my confidence to grow to what it is today.
‘I grew up when the body to have was the tall, slim, supermodel one, like Cindy Crawford’s. No one looked like me. It’s good to break the mould and recreate one.’
She continued: ‘I am an Armenian girl, I have shape, and it turned out people liked that. That makes me feel good about myself and about other women for being so supportive.
‘I am a confident woman, but I didn't just arrive confident – it has built over the years and that is a big part of who I am now.’
Her recent nude shoot for Paper magazine proved the reality star is proud of her celebrated curves but she did admit that she had been upset about the recent naked pictures which had been stolen from her devices shared online earlier this year.
Speaking about the hacking scandal, Kim said: ‘I feel violated because these are private pictures. I didn't choose for them to be out there.
‘But I am also realistic. I am on covers of magazines practically naked, so I can’t go crazy about it. The only choice I can make is to not let it shake me up. I am not having that choice taken away from me.’





No comments:

Post a Comment