Orijin

Monday 13 October 2014

Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Never Talks About Her Daughter

                                                        Genevieve Nnaji
Over the course of this year, we noticed how various celebrities came out of the closet and revealed that they had kids and the next thing, photos of their kids were all over social media.
Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji however chose a different path.
The veteran actress has revealed why she has for long shrouded the identity of her daughter and hardly talks about her in the media.
She told Olisa Adibua during the recent edition of his The Truth programme: ‘I don’t answer such questions because that is a part of me that existed way before people got to know about Genevieve, so that s why it’s private. That is a part of me that I have going for me because after that I didn’t own my life anymore.’
She continued with an advice, ‘I would say, Everybody falls, that is what makes us human, the only super humans are the people who rise (after).’


No comments:

Post a Comment