Orijin

Tuesday 3 October 2017

WEDDING DAY REVENGE



Agodi got to the church in his black suit looking handsome as always. It was his big day and he was excited he was going to spend the rest of his life with Beatrice. Butterflies began to rumble in his stomach as tears rowed down his eyes. His best man Tayo gave him a handkerchief to clean the tears from his eyes. Two hours had passed and Beatrice hadn't shown up at the church. All efforts to call her cell phone number proved abortive. He tried her cell phone and the only thing he could hear on the other end was -The number you are calling is switched off. His best man also tried to call her as well but it was a wasted effort. Agodi's parents and guest began to wonder what was happening. While Agodi and his family were trying to find out what happened; two men in grey suit walked in the church. One of the men pointed his gun at Agodi while the other man read out a message from Beatrice to him.
"In case you are looking for me I am already in a plane on my way to China. I never really loved you. It was all an act because I was just acting out the script I had come up with to use to take my revenge on you. I know you remember a certain student called SPIDER that the both of you were students of Uniben. He was a medical student in his second year at the university. You were told to kill him because of a certain girl. Spider was shot three times in the chest in his room one Friday night by you. He pleaded for his life but you told him to keep quiet and take the gun shots like a grown man. Well Spider was my younger brother. His friend told me everything and I decided to take my revenge on you. I waited for the perfect time to take my revenge on you. This is the reason why I convinced you to leave London and come back to Nigeria. Agodi you killed my innocent brother merely because of a girl. Spider begged for his life but today you won't get to plead for yours. See you in the next life Agodi. Goodbye Agodi."
As one of the men in grey suit finished reading the note the other man shot Agodi in the head. Agodi dropped to the ground as the whole guest ran out in dismay and fear. Before Agodi's friends could do anything the men in grey suit had disappeared from the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment