Orijin

Wednesday 10 May 2017

CAITLYN JENNER REVEALS SHE HAD MASSIVE PANIC AFTER FIRST GENDER REASSIGNMENT SURGERY



One of the revelations Caitlyn Jenner made in her new memoir is that she suffered a massive panic attack after her first gender reassignment surgery. The star opened up about her struggles with gender issues in her memoir, The Secrets Of My Life."
In the book, Caitlyn wrote about what it was like the first time she had surgery to make her face more feminine and get breast implants. She disclosed that after struggling to catch some real sleep thanks to the drugs in her system from the surgery, her heart began thumping and she suffered a massive panic attack, asking herself:

"What the f**k did you do?"

She wrote: "This has never happened to me before. I am always in control of my emotions, but not tonight. Get a grip. Just get a grip. Try to take a deep breath. In. Out. Another. In. Out. It's not working. I am having a panic attack. Every questions that I had before the surgery hits me again, only this time like a stream of bullets. Without embellishing - and I swear I am not embellishing - it is like I am convulsing inside. 

Caitlyn seems to be over the panic now and has come to accept her new reality. In fact, she is enjoying it. She went on to say later in the book that she has done the final gender reassignment surgery.

She wrote: "After much deliberation, I had The Final Surgery in January 2017. The surgery was a success, and I feel not only wonderful but liberated. I am telling you because I believe in candor. So all of you can stop staring. You want to know, so now you know. Which is why this is the first time, and the last time, I will ever speak of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment